I had previously built a custom fusebox and wiring harness.
This was simply bolted into place, the three black conduits carry the wiring for the front lights, indicators and horns.
More wiring to connect later inside the car.
Conduits are clipped to the radiator support bar.
I an using the headlight back shells to terminate the conduits and as a junction box for the front and side indicator wiring.
Added adhesive lined heat shrink to improve water resistance. The lower wiring is the front and side indicators.
I had previously bought some different side indicators, these came with a rubber seal, that was too thick for the panel. So had to cut new thinner seals.
Also had to reduce the panel thickness from the inside to get the side indicator lugs to fit, (should have stuck with the GD supplied indicators)
End result was fine.
Fitted a JB to split the dual horn wiring.
Also added wiring for for future driving lights, (should have used a bigger box).
No comments:
Post a Comment